Based on Lab Vision’s robust and reliable LV-1 Autostainer our new modular systems introduce ultimate flexibility and maximum productivity. Using high power computing, one system will run any combination of 4 modules simultaneously, with all four programs separately displayed. This feature allows for slide capacity from 36 slides up to 336 slides, using a single computer. All modules include options for 2D data matrix “bar-coding” for slides and reagents.
Our product design philosophy has been to offer an open, flexible and standadized IHC slide-staining sysem that mimics time-tested manual methods. The system allows user’s choice of reagent systems, antibodies and protocols that best meet their laboratory needs.
In September 2003, Lab Vision introduced the new generation of Lab Vision Autostainer. Autostainer 360 stains up to 36 slides in one run, autostainer 480 up to 48 slides and Autostainer 720 will run from 1 to 84 slides onsingle module. If capacity for IHC inc
LabVision Autostainer Features:
FLEXIBILITY & EASE-OF-USE:
- 36 individually programmed slides
- User-specified protocols/user’s own reagents
- Several runs per day;Advanced timer function – true hands-free, walk-away, overnight operation
- Easy WindowsTM based programming
- Robust, proven construction and operation
- No disposable pipette tips;No capillary action
- Pre-run reagent volume checks
- Monitor lot numbers and expiration dates
- Detailed reports stored and/or printed for; every run, print-outs for all screens
- No additional consumable costs
- No special reagents – immediate transfer of manual methods to automation
- Considerable time savings
Simultaneously perform dewaxing and antigen retrieval on slides prior to immunohistochemical staining with the Thermo Scientific™ PT Module, the benchmark for simplification, standardization and consistency of antigen retrieval procedures in IHC.
Module offers consistent antigen retrieval for high quality immunohistochemistry. Using gentle heat, the retrieval device quickly produces outstanding results while maintaining the integrity of delicate tissue. In addition, most users can streamline testing practices by consolidating various antigen retrieval methods into only one or two PT Module antigen retrieval device procedures that can be run simultaneously. Precise temperature control without the damaging effects of temperature variations, microwaves or pressure delivers a level of consistency unmatched by any other instrument available.
- Easy to use, one-touch operation via built-in touchscreen
- Operator defined, preprogrammed time and temperature settings
- Dual reaction baths, each with 24-slide capacity, for simultaneous operation of two independent procedures
- Proprietary epitope recovery solutions for safe, nontoxic, solvent-free and environmentally improved dewaxing
- Provides for rapid, gentle heating, eliminating microwave and pressure cooker variability
- Maintains excellent tissue/cellular morphology
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of fully compatible slide racks directly to any Autostainer after treatment to avoid slide manipulation
- Fully programmable for overnight operation or delayed-start, early-morning pre-heating
- Can be connected to a remote computer to monitor and log antigen retrieval reports for regulatory compliance.
- The PT Module is fully automated and includes PT Monitor software for printing/maintenance of regulatory compliant procedural reports.